About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a revolutionary new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Head of Lifecycle and Retention Marketing for our Remind Coaching product. You will build the customer lifecycle strategy utilizing an omni-channel approach. This candidate should come with experiences in a variety of channels such as email, web, in-app, SMS, push notification, etc.
You have experience with subscription models and have lived and breathed KPIs such as subscriber rates, renewals, churn and lifetime value. You will also be an advocate in creating an optimal user journey and bringing value to our customer in order to activate, engage and retain students, parents and coaches on our platform.
You’ll work with Growth & Product to bring new programs to life and measure and report on results. You'll also play a hands-on role in producing the marketing content that defines our product and the value it delivers.
What you’ll do:
- Create Remind Coaching’s lifecycle marketing strategy that optimizes for conversion, activation, retention and holistic multi-channel experiences. Partner with data & product to define lifecycle stages, key actions, and high value customers.
- Own email strategy and execution in acquiring, educating, activating and retaining new subscribers as well as building out our coach base.
- Segment users and create compelling, customized content for each group.
- Draft creative briefs and create new marketing content that drives results, including email, in-app campaigns, case studies, educational pieces, webinars, and other collateral.
- Work with Growth & Product to segment our users and create compelling, customize content to engage and educate our users.
- 7+ years experience in lifecycle / retention marketing
- Proven track record of creating lifecycle marketing strategies and driving business results
- Demonstrated acumen in marketing strategies, multi-channel marketing, and creative thinking
- Deep understanding of the subscription models, preferably in B2C.
- Must have very strong experiences in email, push and other owned channels.
- Strong experience with CRMs and marketing automation platforms (ex. Braze)
- Self-starter who can create clarity and order in ambiguous situations
- Strong work ethic and willingness to get in the weeds to get the job done
- Strong understanding of data analysis and having a data-driven approach
- Strong communicator who excels in fast-paced and collaborative environments
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Competitive pay and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.