About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a revolutionary new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
We're looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to engage our users throughout their lifecycle with Remind Coaching. You have experience with subscription models and have lived and breathed KPIs such as subscriber rates, renewals, churn and lifetime value. You will also be an advocate in creating an optimal user journey and bringing value to our customer in order to activate, engage and retain students, parents and coaches on our platform.
As our Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you’ll work with Growth & Product to bring new programs to life and measure and report on results. You'll also play a hands-on role in producing the marketing content that defines our product and the value it delivers.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with product marketing and content to create the strategy for ongoing user communications. Optimize for conversion, activation, retention and holistic multi-channel experiences.
- Own email strategy and execution in acquiring, educating, activating and retaining new subscribers as well as building out our coach base.
- Draft creative briefs and create new marketing content that drives results, including email, case studies, educational pieces, webinars, and other collateral.
- Develop, execute, and optimize email and in-app campaigns, ensuring campaign setup is flawless.
- Segment users and create compelling, customized content for each group.
- Work with Growth & Product to segment our users and create compelling, customized content to engage and educate our users.
- 4+ years of experience in lifecycle / retention marketing
- Proven track record of creating lifecycle marketing strategies and driving business results
- Deep understanding of the subscription models, preferably in B2C.
- Must have very strong experiences in email, push and other owned channels.
- Strong experience with CRMs and marketing automation platforms (ex. Braze)
- Strong understanding of data analysis and have a data-driven approach.
- You’re a curious person who uses qualitative and quantitative tactics to understand everything there is to know about the user journey.
- Self-starter who can create clarity and order in ambiguous situations
- Strong work ethic and willingness to get in the weeds to get the job done
- Competitive pay and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.