About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
The Senior Brand and Communications Manager will be responsible for extending and strengthening the Remind brand across external and internal channels. You’ll be part of a small but nimble team, and you’ll be instrumental in bringing our vision to life for diverse audiences, positioning our platform to drive company goals, and establishing Remind as a thought leader in the edtech and education spaces.
Remind is a mission-driven company, and the right person for this role will be passionate about education and working with educators, parents, and students.
- You have 7+ years of experience in PR, brand, and communications, preferably at or with B2B (SaaS) companies; agency and edtech experience a plus
- You’re comfortable building out proactive/reactive communications and PR infrastructure like media lists, briefs, and pitches
- You’re an avid consumer of news and keep track of major trends and developments, from national policy updates to tech product launches
- You’re well-versed in program and project management, with a proven track record of PR, brand, and communications campaigns
- You’re passionate about creative, multi-channel storytelling, and you can point directly to performance metrics to demonstrate how it drives business goals
What you'll do:
- Work directly with the CEO and VP of Marketing to align outreach efforts for product, financial, executive, and internal communications
- Create and execute on a comprehensive brand awareness strategy that includes leveraging external channels (PR, social media, and events) to drive revenue
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders and vendors to develop campaigns, content, and programs that advance strategically relevant narratives
- Package campaign performance and media coverage for company reporting and awareness
On your first day, you should:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Have an eye for structure, organization, and process that you can apply to any project
- Have close media contacts at top-tier publications and online outlets (or know how to get their attention)
- Have in-depth knowledge of social media channels, communities, and tools
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.