About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a revolutionary new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
This is a contract role for up to 6 months with an hourly rate of $45/hour.
About this role
The Talent Sourcer will be the culture ambassador here at Remind as we grow and scale. You will positively represent Remind while sourcing for diverse talent. You'll need to be an agile communicator, wholly own your work, have plenty of initiative, and be ready, willing, and able to make sure the job gets done.
- You have experience working as a Sourcer or Recruiter with a focus on sourcing talent from underrepresented backgrounds
- You have experience building, scaling diversity sourcing campaigns
- You have an existing talent network specific to Black, LatinX, Women, People w/Disabilities, and Veteran communities
- A love of technology, and a determination to get the most out of it
- Greenhouse or a similar ATS experience is preferred
- Proficiency in using LinkedIn Recruiter, general Boolean searches and other sourcing, outreach and CRM-related tools
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Slack, and zoom preferred
What you’ll do
- Help Remind source diverse talent across all departments and levels of seniority
- Review applications
- Work closely with hiring managers and recruiter to build a pipeline of passive and active candidates
- Partner with the talent team to strategize how to build current and future candidate pipelines
- Use existing tools to optimize outreach and candidate campaign strategy
- Test and try old and new sourcing strategies, while staying abreast of current and new sourcing software or trends
- Track pipeline metrics, recruiting funnel metrics and performance data to share with team and other stakeholders
- This is a contract role for up to 6 months with an hourly rate of $45/hour.
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.