About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
Remind is looking for a BDR to join the business development team based in Las Vegas. You will be a member of our Las Vegas operations, joining others in activities including demos, assessments, solution qualification, configuration, quotes, proposals, and customer service activities for our current customers. Success metrics include driving revenue, pipeline, forecast accuracy, call statistics, demos, assessments, training participation, data entry and integrity.
While this role is currently remote due to COVID-19, please note that we are only able to consider candidates based in Las Vegas, Nevada or San Francisco, CA.
- 1-3+ years of Inside Sales or lead qualification experience selling high tech or SaaS products
- The ability to position compelling product value propositions
- Previous experience in software renewals is a plus
- You possess strong customer relationship management skills with a strong client service background
- You have an attention to detail with strong organizational and data driven problem solving skills
- You possess the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing company
- You have experience with Salesforce.
- Excellent presentation, verbal & written communication skills
What you'll do:
- Meet and/or exceed individual and/or team revenue target(s)
- Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Maintain call activity at a minimum of 300 calls per week
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information within all internal databases, such as Salesforce
- Create and deliver sales presentations, including product demonstrations, using web-based remote technology
- Maintain focus on the Total Customer Experience in all interactions with customers and partners
- Optimize weekly forecasting; know the dollar amounts, status, decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Develop programmatic phone call campaigns to drive incremental revenue from customer base
On your first day, you should:
- Possess the ability to position compelling product value propositions to customers
- Be able to communicate technical and non-technical information to staff members and customers in a clear and concise manner
- Be ready to learn how to sell into a marketplace
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.