About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
You will be working closely with the Customer Success team at Remind to help support our school and district partners. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will often be the first Customer Success team member who interacts with a recently-signed customer and will be responsible for helping deliver a smooth onboarding process and setting their expectations for their rollout of Remind. This will often include hosting onboarding training sessions, customizing presentations and communication, and answering basic initial questions on certain Remind features. You may also deliver additional training sessions, depending on a customer’s roll out plan, and assist with creating customer-facing written resources.
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator and can adapt your style to meet diverse customer and internal stakeholder needs.
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented and can think strategically about how to tailor your approach for specific customer needs.
- You have experience presenting, as well as fielding audience questions during the presentation.
- You're an experienced self-starter capable of working relatively autonomously.
- You are tech-savvy and have the ability to learn new programs and processes quickly.
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity of a startup environment and happy to jump into new Customer Service tasks to help out.
- Bonus: You have worked in the education field and/or customer support in some capacity.
- Bonus: You have experience in writing Help Center content (including matching company branding/tone).
What you’ll do
- Provide training and support to Remind’s school and district partners via video conference and live webinars.
- Work with Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, and Finance to maintain the overall accuracy of Remind's customer and internal data.
- Work in collaboration with Customer Success Managers and Support to ensure the overall health of each account.
- Interface with school and district administrators for discovery call conversations before sessions, as well as to set clear expectations for the roll out and onboarding process.
On your first day, you should
- Be prepared to analyze customer purchases in order forms and in CRM (Salesforce) notes to determine what is needed in customer facing communications and presentations.
- Be comfortable reviewing spreadsheet files and slide presentations to determine appropriate communication and presentation customizations.
- Be able to write clear and concise customer facing emails and internal communications.
- This is a 40 hour per week seasonal contractor role from 4/1/2021-10/31/2021 with an hourly pay of $17/hr.
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.