About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
We're looking for a creative, strategic outside sales executive to lead our business development efforts in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey. You will promote and close sales of Remind's enterprise access with school districts. You’ll develop a deep product understanding and share relevant, compelling use cases of Remind with district administrators. You will work alongside our account management, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to expand Remind’s footprint in your territory. You will embrace our values and become part of one team with two goals - to build a sustainable business and to impact student success in education.
- You have 3+ years experience selling educational technology to the K-12 market, SaaS preferred
- You are a hunter that knows how to connect and have meaningful conversations with decision makers in district administration
- You are very comfortable with technology solutions and using technology tools to sell
- You have knowledge of school district funding and purchasing processes
- You live and/or have worked recently in Pennsylvania or New Jersey
What you'll do:
- Develop a list of qualified sales opportunities through cold outreach and existing contacts
- Build use cases for Remind to address specific problems facing districts and schools in your territory
- Meet with district administrators to sell the Remind enterprise plan
- Close sales to achieve your annual sales goal
On your first day, you should:
- Be eager to learn and grow with us
- Have excellent cold-calling, verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to draw on a history of portfolio building that hits and exceeds goals/quota
- Have experience with Salesforce, G-Suite/MS Office, Zoom
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.