About the company

Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.

About this role

We're looking for a creative, strategic outside sales executive to lead our business development  efforts in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey. You will promote and close sales of Remind's enterprise access with school districts. You’ll develop a deep product understanding and share relevant, compelling use cases of Remind with district administrators. You will work alongside our account management, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to expand Remind’s footprint in your territory. You will embrace our values and become part of one team with two goals - to build a sustainable business and to impact student success in education. 

About you:

• You have 3+ years experience selling educational technology to the K-12 market, SaaS preferred  
  • You are a hunter that knows how to connect and have meaningful conversations with decision makers in district administration
  • You are very comfortable with technology solutions and using technology tools to sell
  • You have knowledge of school district funding and purchasing processes
  • You live and/or have worked recently in Pennsylvania or New Jersey

What you'll do:

• Develop a list of qualified sales opportunities through cold outreach and existing contacts
  • Build use cases for Remind to address specific problems facing districts and schools in your territory  
  • Meet with district administrators to sell the Remind enterprise plan  
  • Close sales to achieve your annual sales goal

On your first day, you should:

• Be eager to learn and grow with us
  • Have excellent cold-calling, verbal and written communication skills 
  • Be able to draw on a history of portfolio building that hits and exceeds goals/quota
  • Have experience with Salesforce, G-Suite/MS Office, Zoom

Compensation:

• Competitive salary and equity
  • 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
  • Open vacation policy
  • Paid parental leave

Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Remind Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

We at Remind strive to create an internal culture that is representative of the students, parents, and educators we work for every day. We also recognize the importance of fostering the individuals within this diverse community — just as our vision is to give every student the opportunity to succeed, we want to ensure that every employee has the opportunity to succeed.  

Our work in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success. We use Greenhouse Inclusion to help us strengthen our hiring practices by identifying and mitigating unconscious bias in our process. 

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of Greenhouse Inclusion. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas for improvement in our processes. Your responses or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Individuals seeking employment at Remind are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. 

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status:

I have a physical disability: