About the company

Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.

About this role

Remind is looking for SDR contractors to join the coaching team. As a member of the team you'll help drive business opportunities with our new business to consumer product Remind Coaching. Some of the activities you’ll perform include, responding to in-bound/outbound prospects, post session follow ups with our customers and pipeline management. This role would preferably be based out of our Las Vegas office, but open to remote as well. 

About you:

• Experience in inside sales, business development or similar roles, preferably at a fast growing company or start up.
  • Possess strong customer communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak to parents and children beginning in the 2nd grade.
  • Feel comfortable maintaining a high volume of call activity.
  • Have a strong passion for improving people’s lives through education.
  • Want to learn and grow with us!

What you'll do:

• Drive customer and revenue growth in Remind Coaching business.
  • Follow up with parents and students after their first session with a Remind Coach, with the goal of getting them signed up for ongoing sessions. 
  • Schedule all coaching sessions that come out of the post free trial calls.
  • Track and optimize on reasons customers do not move forward with us. 
  • Develop programmatic phone calls and email campaigns to drive incremental revenue from the customer base.

On your first day, you should:

• Be comfortable and ready to jump on the phone with customers.
  • Possess the ability to position compelling product value propositions to customers.
  • Be able to communicate technical and non-technical information to customers in a clear and concise manner.

Compensation:

• Hourly rate $17

Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Remind Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

We at Remind strive to create an internal culture that is representative of the students, parents, and educators we work for every day. We also recognize the importance of fostering the individuals within this diverse community — just as our vision is to give every student the opportunity to succeed, we want to ensure that every employee has the opportunity to succeed.  

Our work in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success. We use Greenhouse Inclusion to help us strengthen our hiring practices by identifying and mitigating unconscious bias in our process. 

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of Greenhouse Inclusion. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas for improvement in our processes. Your responses or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Individuals seeking employment at Remind are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. 

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status:

I have a physical disability: