About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
Remind is looking for SDR contractors to join the coaching team. As a member of the team you'll help drive business opportunities with our new business to consumer product Remind Coaching. Some of the activities you’ll perform include, responding to in-bound/outbound prospects, post session follow ups with our customers and pipeline management. This role would preferably be based out of our Las Vegas office, but open to remote as well.
- Experience in inside sales, business development or similar roles, preferably at a fast growing company or start up.
- Possess strong customer communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak to parents and children beginning in the 2nd grade.
- Feel comfortable maintaining a high volume of call activity.
- Have a strong passion for improving people’s lives through education.
- Want to learn and grow with us!
What you'll do:
- Drive customer and revenue growth in Remind Coaching business.
- Follow up with parents and students after their first session with a Remind Coach, with the goal of getting them signed up for ongoing sessions.
- Schedule all coaching sessions that come out of the post free trial calls.
- Track and optimize on reasons customers do not move forward with us.
- Develop programmatic phone calls and email campaigns to drive incremental revenue from the customer base.
On your first day, you should:
- Be comfortable and ready to jump on the phone with customers.
- Possess the ability to position compelling product value propositions to customers.
- Be able to communicate technical and non-technical information to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Hourly rate $17
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.