About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
The Customer Success organization is the face of Remind to our school and district partners on a Remind Plan, the core of our SaaS business. As a Customer Success Associate on our scaled Customer Success team, you will be responsible for managing a large volume of accounts and supporting our customers through each stage of their lifecycle, from onboarding and activation to engagement and renewal.
The scaled Customer Success team supports our largest segment of school and district customers, and you will manage both your own accounts while supporting a pooled segment of customers. You will be responsible for driving engagement with Remind and maintaining high retention and growth rates through renewal and expansion conversations. This is a cross-functional role, and you will work closely with the Finance and Billing teams to ensure all contracts are accurate and paid.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in sales, customer success, or account management within a SaaS technology company.
- You are organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage a number of tasks on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy and thorough follow-up.
- You are an incredible listener and communicator, and can naturally earn the trust and support of others.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player and work effectively in a highly collaborative, ambiguous, and ever-changing startup environment.
- You have a growth mindset in your day to day interactions with peers and customers as you learn more and grow in your career at Remind.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with customers directly to provide renewal contracts, negotiate terms, position services and escalate issues to the Customer Support and Billing teams.
- You will identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities to maximize customer growth, while developing trusted relationships with your accounts.
- You will verify contracts, data integrity of all quotes, and review terms and conditions to ensure subscriptions are in line with Remind’s guidelines and policies.
- You will provide training and consultation to customers throughout their lifecycle, resolving escalations with a customer-first, service-oriented approach.
- You will systematically track and quantify feedback from customers and synthesize for Product, Engineering, and other teams to surface customer needs and shape our product roadmap.
On your first day, you should:
- Be excited to proactively manage a portfolio of customer accounts, identify risks, mitigate churn, and ensure on-time renewals and customer satisfaction.
- Be comfortable interfacing with customers, both via written communications and on the phone/video conference.
- Be familiar with Customer Success tools like Salesforce, Zendesk, or Outreach. Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets a plus.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.