About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
The Full-cycle Recruiter will be the culture ambassador here at Remind as we grow and scale. You will positively represent Remind while sourcing for diverse talent. . You'll need to be an agile communicator, wholly own your work, have plenty of initiative, and be ready, willing, and able to make sure the job gets done.
- You have experience working as a sourcer or full-cycle recruiter with a focus on recruiting talent from underrepresented backgrounds
- You have experience building, scaling diversity sourcing campaigns
- You have an existing talent network specific to Black, LatinX, Women, People w/Disabilities, and Veteran communities
- A love of technology, and a determination to get the most out of it
- Greenhouse or a similar ATS experience is preferred
- Proficiency in using LinkedIn Recruiter, general Boolean searches and other sourcing, outreach and CRM-related tools
- Knowledge of Google Suite
What you’ll do
- Help Remind source diverse talent across all departments and levels of seniority
- Review applications and conduct first round interviews to qualify candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers and recruiting coordinators to build a pipeline of passive and active candidates
- Partner with the talent team to strategize how to build current and future candidate pipelines
- Use existing tools to optimize outreach and candidate campaign strategy
- Test and try old and new sourcing strategies, while staying abreast of current and new sourcing software or trends
- Track pipeline metrics, recruiting funnel metrics and performance data to share with team and other stakeholders
This is a contract position
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.