About the company

Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.

About this role

We’re looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to oversee the reporting and tracking of funnel metrics for our SaaS business, helping us maintain clear visibility over our sales and marketing activities, and build out a more predictable model and process for revenue forecasting. You will participate in the definition of the KPIs alongside management, sales, marketing and customer success; be responsible for maintaining and improving the tools we utilize to develop key reports; and help the sales teams with their daily workflows. Ultimately, the role might encompass metrics across the entire company. 

You will work in close collaboration with the head of business systems to ensure our sales and marketing systems are running smoothly and providing the insight needed. And you will be reporting to the Financial Advisor , helping to ensure the organization works as a unified machine towards a common goal.

About you:

• You have strong, direct experience in revenue operations and have successfully set up and run the function for other fast-growing SaaS companies
  • You are hands-on and possess sufficient Salesforce experience to be able to expertly navigate and build reporting yourself 
  • You have strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extract insight from data, with an excellent commercial awareness.
  • You are process driven and live by numbers 
  • Your communications skills are excellent and you strive to bring people together around a single goal 
  • Nice to have: experience in k-12 education is a definite plus

What you'll do:

• Support leadership with leading metrics to clearly connect customer and sales objectives, outcomes and activities to company and go-to-market (GTM) team KPIs 
  • Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales, Business Development and Marketing Leadership Teams to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers such as renewals, prospecting and lead generation. 
  • Build reports, views and other tools to ensure no prospect or opportunity goes untouched
  • Assist in creation of variable incentive compensation models, variable incentive automation, and variable incentive performance calculations. Lead resource planning for all GTM teams based on revenue, forecast, and potential 
  • Provide direction and training to new Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Business Development Representatives to onboard them into our revenue workflows 
  • Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve workflow efficiencies; Find opportunities to automate manual processes that improve workflows  and efficiency inside and outside of Salesforce 
  • Define GTM KPIs with functional leaders and continuously manage key performance metrics; Prepare and present business performance updates to the leadership team 
  • You’ll start as an individual contributor but the ideal candidate would demonstrate manager potential to support team growth

On your first day, you should:

• Have a strong aptitude for sales analytics
  • Be a fluid, consistent writer who enjoys tailoring content for different formats and audiences.
  • Have an eye for structure, organization, and process that you can apply to any project.
  • Be familiar with basic sales tools like Salesforce.
  • Have a working knowledge of analytics tools like Looker (or similar systems).

Compensation:

• Competitive salary and equity
  • 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
  • Open vacation policy
  • Paid parental leave

Compensation:

• Competitive salary and equity
  • 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
  • Open vacation policy
  • Paid parental leave

Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Remind Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

We at Remind strive to create an internal culture that is representative of the students, parents, and educators we work for every day. We also recognize the importance of fostering the individuals within this diverse community — just as our vision is to give every student the opportunity to succeed, we want to ensure that every employee has the opportunity to succeed.  

Our work in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success. We use Greenhouse Inclusion to help us strengthen our hiring practices by identifying and mitigating unconscious bias in our process. 

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of Greenhouse Inclusion. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas for improvement in our processes. Your responses or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Individuals seeking employment at Remind are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. 

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status:

I have a physical disability: