About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With more than 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
You’ll be working directly with enterprise educators on Remind, building relationships by helping solve their issues, answering questions they have about the product, and making sure that they have the best experience possible.This includes email and phone support, as well as screen-sharing sessions and the occasional face-to-face meeting!
This role is especially unique as we are looking for a self-motivated starter willing to split their day in half. Candidates must be willing to work a morning shift (6 am PST start) from home, and then commute into the office for the second half of the day.
- You enjoy working in a customer-facing role.
- You are tech-savvy and have the ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- You're a proficient and creative problem solver and enjoy being efficient and detail-oriented.
- You are genuinely compassionate & dedicated to service. You strive to understand a customer’s problems, and you care that it's taken care of and that they’re happy!
- You want to be a part of positive change in education!
- Bonus: You have worked in the education field, have previous support experience and are you’re a morning person!
What you'll do:
- Help teachers and administrators succeed by answering incoming support emails and phone calls quickly and accurately, achieving over 95%+ satisfaction rating.
- Respond quickly and with empathy to user reports and requests.
- Troubleshoot issues and concerns with Remind educators.
- Improve productivity by automating common answers, identifying issues to the Product and Engineering organizations, and reporting trends to the Support leadership team.
- Serve as an important member of a growing customer success team driving positive long-term relationships with school and district leaders.
- Hours: This full-time role is for morning support with a split shift. Mornings are WFH (starting at 6 am PST.) Flexible afternoon schedule to be agreed on with minimum 4 hours in-office.
On your first day, you should:
- Be comfortable interacting with people at all levels of experience and authority - from brand-new teachers to IT resources, to parents and students.
- Be enthusiastic about creating simplicity for our users.
- Be ready to learn!
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parking and commuter benefits
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.