8,300 students drop out of school every day. We're looking for people to help us change this.
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: which is their phones. With more than 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role:
We are looking for a PM to lead product development for our core business : the SaaS features we sell to schools and districts. This line of business was started 2.5 years ago, and has been on rapid ascent: we will soon be the default communication infrastructure for education. You will lead roadmaps for multiple teams of engineers, working directly with VPs of sales, marketing, success, and finance. You will help us continue to double revenue yearly for the foreseeable future as we continue to saturate the US market, create more value for schools and students and expand into new markets like higher ed or internationally. And most importantly you will help millions of students connect and build relationships with the educators in their life.
- You have 4+ years as a Product Manager, or Product Engineering lead, with both web and mobile product experience.
- You are deeply strategic and know how to build an impact roadmap with limited resources.
- You have a full understanding of the iOS, Android and web development ecosystems, design best practices, and shipping and development approaches.
- You have a strong penchant for organization and the ability to keep teammates organized and in sync.
- You communicate your ideas excellently, regardless of audience, and have unmatched collaboration skills.
- You are not afraid to have your opinion changed.
- Bonus: You have programming experience, preferably building consumer experiences on iOS, Android, or web.
- Bonus: You have a good sense of design principles and a strong visual aesthetic.
- Bonus: You have experience in the education technology industry or working closely with a sales team in a SaaS org.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the roadmap of our core business line- the school and district products that we sell to administrators on top of our free classroom usage.
- Manage complex feature deployments across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and web), multiple user types (admin, teacher, student and parent), with fast paced agile teams.
- Lay out strategic framework for where to invest that maximizes long term value for remind and our users. Balance the roadmap between features that enhance retention, expand addressable market, increase price per student or drive down operational risk.
- Gather input and insight from all available sources: data, user research, customer success and support, and the sales team. And then build XFN buy-in on your roadmap.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Health and education reimbursement
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.