Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 31 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we want you to join us.
The Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting and sourcing diverse groups of talented people while sustaining our company's core values and enriching our culture. In collaboration with the VP, People Ops, this individual will play an integral role in the creation of a diverse and inclusive recruitment strategy, using metrics to prove success while also enhancing the best practices and evolving their day to day ways of working. The Recruiter will be the VP's “right hand” and thought partner, acting as a sounding board to support collaborative thinking while mentoring, inspiring, and challenging the company in improving our hiring processes. This is a great opportunity for a highly energized startup recruiter who wants to take initiative to grow their role in influence and scope.
- Deliver full lifecycle recruiting: source, coordinate, and follow up
- Partner with the VP, People Ops to develop a recruitment strategy that supports the attraction, engagement and hiring of a diverse group of candidates in all areas throughout the organization
- Foster collaborative partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders while building a strong recruiting and hiring process that works to eliminate bias and identify the best talent
- Develop an effective pipeline of diverse talent by leveraging resources such as LinkedIn and other social media channels, diversity networks, employee referrals, sourcing campaigns, the ATS, and others
- Develop meaningful relationships with candidates by creating a caring experience, ensuring each candidate receives timely communication, and is respected and valued
- Help hiring teams to thoughtfully assess diverse talent through understanding capabilities and alignment with the company's mission, vision and goals
- Connect with company values and authentically represent us as a special and unique employer in a competitive job market
- Effectively build diverse candidate pipelines, manage complex hiring needs, and lead projects that all require cross-functional engagement, influential leadership, and HR partnership
- LinkedIn & Greenhouse Proficient: ability to maximize the value of these tools for diversity sourcing, candidate marketing, networking, and metrics
- Experience developing a recruitment strategy including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding with a specific bent towards diverse candidate recruitment, and including both active and passive talent
- Full lifecycle recruiting and strategic sourcing experience with an emphasis on providing diverse candidate pipelines, while also managing recruitment projects
- Passion for Education, EdTech
- Excellent communication skills, knowing when to seek to understand, when to influence, and when to listen
- Ability to influence stakeholders by providing advice, feedback, and an objective perspective
- Strong sense of urgency with an understanding that sourcing a group of candidates who possess a diversity of thought, demographic, and ways of working is as much about a thoughtful approach as it is about time-to-fill
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with many competing demands
- Strong ability to think creatively, provide thought leadership, and connect dots quickly while recruiting and sourcing for challenging, hard-to-fill positions
- Experience developing, leading and evolving various recruitment projects while also balancing a consistent requisition load
- Strong passion for recruiting metrics: ability to understand how to analyze data and tell a story
- Google Apps proficient
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Education reimbursement
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.