Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 31 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we want you to join us.
The Head of Support is responsible for the customer satisfaction of the entire Remind user base – both paid and free teachers, students, parents and administrators. Our users are the lifeblood of Remind and ensuring that they have a positive experience drives us towards our vision to give every student an opportunity to succeed.
This role will manage our Support team, handling the day-to-day responsibilities that come with having 31 million monthly active users. The priority for both our paid and free user base will be to ensure customer satisfaction with their experience as it relates to responding to tickets and other inbound inquiries with high quality and rapid responses. This role will also work closely with the Implementation and School Success Teams to ensure the success of our school and district partnerships.
This role will also be responsible for implementing new 24x7 and phone support strategies.
We are a mission driven company so the right person for this role will have a true passion for the education industry and working with students, parents, teachers and administrators.
- You have managed a Support team that offered 24x7 escalation and phone support
- You have admin experience in implementing support phone and salesforce queues
- You are tech savvy and have the ability to learn new programs quickly (proficiency in Zendesk, Google Apps, video software, social media, productivity tools etc preferred)
- You're an awesome problem solver (can think critically on your feet about an issue and move to the next step using deduction)
- You are genuinely compassionate & dedicated (you strive to understand a customer’s problems and care that it's taken care of, and you won't stop until they’re happy)
- You're a self-starter, are comfortable taking the initiative, are up for a challenge
- You thrive working in an energetic, fast-paced environment, and you're not faint of heart
- Passion for the customer experience
- Experience in analytical and operations-driven roles with a focus on process optimization and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams toward common goals
- Excellent ability to proactively communicate both internally and externally
- Proven capability to work with different groups across different functions and strong conflict resolution skills
- Experience leading and developing high performing individual contributors
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions, including a track record of identifying gaps or business needs and developing high impact solutions
- Experience handling elevated security and safety incidents
- You have worked in the education field in some capacity
- You have a strong background in volunteer work
- Strong working ability with Excel
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Education reimbursement
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.