Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 31 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we want you to join us.
In 2017 we launched the Remind Plan for schools and districts. The School Success Team is the face of Remind to our school and district partners from onboarding, to activation, to engagement, and renewal. As our customer base rapidly expands, we are looking to bring on an additional School Success Manager to own the day-to-day relationship with a segment of our school and district partners.
By joining our team as a School Success Manager, you will focus on relationship-building and tailored professional support activities that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, and drive teacher, student, and parent adoption of Remind. The right person in this role will be passionate about identifying creative and innovative solutions that help schools and districts expand their school wide communication, leading to improved learning outcomes and community engagement.
- Develop trusted relationships with our district and school customers, helping them achieve their goals for using Remind
- Handle a portfolio of SMB school and district accounts
- Monitor customer health through the use of data and other qualitative methods, and provide targeted interventions when necessary to ensure customer renewal
- Systematically track and quantify feedback from administrators and synthesize for Product, Engineering, Implementation and other teams to surface customer needs and shape our product roadmap
- Think strategically about the best way to improve and scale administrator-success outreach, education, systems and support
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Support, and Implementation on the transition and handoffs from prospect to onboarding to account management
- Work with customers across the US with flexible hours to accommodate different time zones
- Drive contract renewal and expansion conversations for a segment of our school and district partners
- You have 2-4 years experience in a customer success or renewals management role at a SaaS company, preferably with K-12 or higher ed customers
- You have a BA or BS degree or higher
- You are comfortable with technology, experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce is a plus
- You are an incredible listener and can naturally earn the trust and support of others
- You are comfortable interacting and collaborating with executive level stakeholders within school and district organizations
- You are proactive and are empathetic, personable, and strategic in all written and verbal communications
- You can prioritize tasks and initiatives, work independently, and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have a passion for improving education with strong empathy for customers. You enjoy going the extra mile to make customers happy!
- Bonus: You are a former K-12 educator or administrator
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Education reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.