Remesh is the world’s first platform for engaging and understanding large groups of people- whether it’s customers, employees, prospects, or constituents- online and in real-time. The Remesh platform uses AI and Machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment responses as they come in - allowing our customers to draw out actionable insights immediately as they are engaging with thousands of participants online.
We are a team of passionate, excited, intelligent, people with a touch of quirk (ie: we are fun!). We are all united by the mission of building something that can help people truly understand each other- across political, geographical, and cultural divides- to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh have secured $10 million in our Series A funding. We are excited about disrupting the $70 billion insights industry. We know we’re building something special, and we are looking for passionate people looking to help us create something extraordinary!
Project Management Intern Description
The Project Management team works with outside vendors to source the target audiences that our clients engage with on the Remesh platform. This includes requesting pricing from vendors for our sales team, coordinating logistics, and overseeing the successful recruitment of Remesh conversation participants.
Remesh is looking for an intern who is currently enrolled in college or recently graduated to support our growing Project Management team! This position requires working for 30 - 40 hours per week in our New York City office. The successful candidate will be reliable, detail-oriented, and naturally a team player.
As a Project Management Intern you will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Assisting Project Managers with formatting pricing for the sales team
- Entering pricing details into Salesforce
- Documenting all relevant project details in Salesforce
- Working closely with Customer Success Team to ensure execution of the project
- Communicating well with all stakeholders
This internship is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a fun and fast paced start-up!
- Agile learner with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Pursuing or recently earned a Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A problem solver with a positive attitude to work
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- The stipend for this position is $2500 per month
- Class credit if applicable
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that likes to have fun
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District