Remarkable Foods is a fast-growing, food-tech startup that’s reimagining how America eats. We’re creating an on-demand dining experience where fresh, high-quality meals are prepared and served to customers’ doorsteps within minutes through our proprietary approach to dining. We exclusively partner with the best restaurants and chefs in the world, across a wide assortment of cuisines, to bring their unique and special recipes to a customer’s door. Meals are prepared in company-owned and operated kitchens and finished by onboard chefs deployed in our customized mobile finishing kitchens.
Remarkable Foods is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs comprised of some of the most accomplished leaders and operators in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries. Backed by top-tier venture capitalists, the company is moving quickly to pioneer the future of food.
If you join our team, you’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where we place the same importance on our culture and values as we do on delivering delicious food to our customers.
About the role
We’re looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join our Product team. As a Product Manager, you will partner with PMs and cross-functional leaders to help build products that delight our customers and deliver on our product vision and business objectives. You’ll work on features through the entire product lifecycle from ideation to development to launch. We’ll rely on you to conduct user-centered qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform our product roadmap. You’ll build a deep understanding of our products, customers, and competitive landscape.
- Helps generate short- and long-term roadmaps for Courier App and system integration features and improvements
- Works with stakeholders to prioritize features/requests against competing priorities
- Owns product features in terms of in the feature definition, prioritization, testing and measuring impact
- Works collaboratively to build new features and improve existing features while collaborating with other PMs, engineers, product designers and other stakeholders to deliver products and features
- Translates product requirements and bugs into JIRA tickets and collaborates with our engineers to build new features
- Develops a strong grasp of the competitive landscape and courier/delivery space
- Analyzes user data to generate user insights to assist in the prioritization and optimization of our Courier products and features
- Lead team in agile scrum rituals like sprint planning, daily standups, and backlog grooming
- Researches market and product landscape to inform future roadmap and product features
- Demonstrates strong verbal communication within the product and engineering teams and outbound to stakeholders and the larger organization
- Helps analyze impact of new features by setting up A/B tests with Product Analytics team and engineering
The experience you have
The ideal candidate has experience building quality user experiences from ground up, preferably at an e-commerce, marketplace company. Has an inventive and creative “do-what-it-takes” spirit, demonstrates a bias for action and the ability to make progress with limited resources. This candidate is someone that has experience working at a mobile-first company with a digital and physical product mix. This position requires someone with a solid technical background and able to partner cross-functionally. As a startup in hyper growth, experience operating and thriving in small, fast-paced environments will set you up for success, allowing you to be comfortable in our hands-on environment where change is the only constant.
- Minimum of 3+ years as a product manager who has owned a whole product from ideation to implementation and iterations
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
- Previous experience with courier/driver products is preferred
The way you work
- You craft positive approaches with the pursuit of excellence for our people and customers in mind
- You solve problems and make decisions informed by data, insights, and good judgement
- You gain trust through open dialogue, embracing change, and actively seeking feedback
We offer a competitive salary package including equity and 401K with matching. Additionally, we provide multiple medical, dental, and vision plans to meet all of our employees' needs as well as many benefits and perks that are not listed.
A final note
At Remarkable Foods, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.