Remarkable Foods is a fast-growing, food-tech startup that’s reimagining how America eats. We’re creating an on-demand dining experience where fresh, high-quality meals are prepared and served to customers’ doorsteps within minutes through our proprietary approach to dining. We exclusively partner with the best restaurants and chefs in the world, across a wide assortment of cuisines, to bring their unique and special recipes to a customer’s door. Meals are prepared in company-owned and operated kitchens and finished by onboard chefs deployed in our customized mobile finishing kitchens.
Remarkable Foods is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs comprised of some of the most accomplished leaders and operators in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries. Backed by top-tier venture capitalists, the company is moving quickly to pioneer the future of food.
If you join our team, you’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where we place the same importance on our culture and values as we do on delivering delicious food to our customers.
About the role:
We're looking for a Product Designer to help us as we scale to millions of customers! This role on our Ops Products team will partner closely with engineering, product management, and data science to improve our operational efficiency and customer engagement.
- Engage in divergent thinking, broadly exploring and rapidly iterating on solutions.
- Are able to effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy collaborating with your product and engineering counterparts in a zero-ego environment.
- Are able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Have a solid understanding of design principles and how to create modular, accessible designs.
- Think in terms of design systems, can contribute to and evolve a system, and can make rational design decisions based on data, user research and intuition.
- 5+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, designing end-to-end web-based and/or desktop applications.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction Design, and Ideation.
- Experience in working and collaborating with a multi-faceted team in a rapid growth environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Experience designing for iterative and experimental features.
We offer a competitive salary package including equity and 401K with matching. Additionally, we provide multiple medical, dental, and vision plans to meet all of our employees' needs as well as many benefits and perks that are not listed.
A final note
At Remarkable Foods, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.