Relyance AI is seeking a Content Creator and Community Development Manager to aid in both the development of engaging content and community growth on Relyance AI’s social channels. You will work alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to conceptualize and create relevant and timely content. The ideal candidate is a digital storyteller with a video marketing portfolio of TikTok, Youtube, and/or Instagram content, and will use their creative skills to turn domain-specific messages and ideas into appealing visual content for B2B audiences. This is an exciting opportunity to delight and inform our target audience.
- Create and produce witty, well-produced evergreen and tentpole content for social platforms including Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Conceptualize and write creative treatments and presentations that highlight Relyance AI’s value proposition and maintain a consistent brand voice.
- Create and manage content calendar, timelines, and scheduling that includes well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement, providing weekly analytics and insights reports.
- Build social/digital campaigns that complement product marketing initiatives and business goals, and assist in cross-functional initiatives with sales and marketing teams to ensure that projects are positioned for success.
- Identify customer needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Review and update published content as needed.
- Monitor and analyze the current content landscape and make actionable recommendations on how to increase visibility within the domain and our target market.
- Research and identify new potential partner opportunities and make outreach as directed.
You are a great fit if you:
- Have an active TikTok account - Please send us your TikTok handle.
- Have 3+ years of experience in digital programming, production, social media, marketing, and/or community development.
- Possess a deep understanding of creator trends, social media best practices, and algorithms that affect day-to-day publishing and content strategy, including how to optimize video with metadata and stills.
- Have expert knowledge of TikTok, Facebook Creator Studio, and YouTube optimization strategies; familiarity with other video and image editing software is a plus.
- Have a balance of analytical, strategic, and creative thinking.
- Are proactive and enthusiastic about finding creative solutions to increase growth and community development.
- Have strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally.
- Have impeccable organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Are a self-starter with a high degree of comfort managing multiple projects and working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.