Relyance AI is seeking an experienced and motivated IT Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently. You will monitor and analyze our current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge. From day one, you will have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth as we continue to scale.
- Provide daily systems maintenance of essential IT operations and troubleshooting, as well as support to the entire IT infrastructure, including security tools, applications, servers, internet connectivity, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Track and maintain inventory of hardware and manage software updates and licenses.
- Establish appropriate controls and processes to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and security best practices.
- Monitor IT performance in all company sites and locations, and generate performance reports for operating systems.
- Provide training and mentorship to incoming team members.
- Research, evaluate, and make recommendations on emerging technologies, hardware, and software for future planning and potential implementation.
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions.
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions.
- Continuously analyze current processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, and provide technical support when needed.
- Evaluate technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- Have at least 5+ years’ experience in managing IT infrastructure, preferably at a fast-paced high-growth company; a plus if you have technical certifications across IT Operations domain (e.g. ITIL, CompTIA A+, Network+, CCNA, Security+)
- Have knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
- Have expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
- Are a team player, and excited about taking on new and varied responsibilities in a fast-growing, dynamic organization.