The core objective of this role is to ensure Relyance AI customers achieve their objectives by providing strategic and tactical technical support for customer issues. You will partner closely with the Customer Success team and Engineering / Product to intake, triage, drive customer issues to resolution and close the loop with customers.
High-level responsibilities include:
- Work with our growing customer base to provide white glove support and ensure customer pain points are resolved. You will own our customers' experience during support related touchpoints and ensure they get the support they need.
- Help build, architect, and enhance the customer support program at Relyance AI.
- Work cross-functionally across customer success, engineering and product to build processes and manage issues.
- Use your technical chops to reproduce customer issues, inspect logs and gather all information necessary for Engineering to fix issues.
- Create and maintain internal knowledge bases and contribute to the creation of user-facing content.
- Implement playbooks and scalable support processes with tools like Zendesk.
- Identify and track relevant support related metrics in order to scale and improve the support function.
You are a good fit if you:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working in a technical support, technical account manager, partner engineering or similar role. Having experience building and scaling customer support functions in early stage companies is a plus.
- Have experience with Zendesk and setting up processes to scale Customer Support functions.
- You are able to analyze server and client application logs and identify the root cause of errors.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can work with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Find modern tech stacks fascinating. Having an understanding of the Microservices architecture, Docker, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and CI/CD will set you up for success.
- Are curious. This role will challenge your technical and domain-specific skills and having a healthy dose of curiosity about the modern tech stack and the current privacy landscape will set you up for success.
- Have empathy for customer workflows. Making customers successful makes you successful.
- Have a growth mindset, are an optimist, and generally think from first principles.