We are looking for a self-motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. The SDR will be responsible for developing new leads, reaching out to and communicating with future customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring smooth processes for arranging meetings and demonstrations for Account Executives.
- Lead generation through inbound and outbound outreach activities.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound outreach through approved platforms (primarily LinkedIn), and emailing after prospective customer consents to communication.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information via email.
- Providing in-depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Keeping up with product, service information, and updates, and generating updated email scripts.
- Meeting daily LinkedIn email targets as defined by the Sales Director.
- Keeping Salesforce accounts, contacts, and leads updated and current.
- Documenting every prospect interaction in Salesforce, including LinkedIn messages, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Following approved practices for outreach to prospective customers.
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a BS or BA degree and 1-2 years’ sales/SDR experience in the SaaS industry.
- Have awareness of competitive offerings with respect to competing products and services.
- Have excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Are self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently.
- Are comfortable and willing to primarily work in the US or EU time zones, depending on the territory covered.