Relyance AI is at the forefront of the technological revolution in the data protection industry. With data protection and privacy at the core of everything we do, the company places the highest importance on the protection of all data we process on behalf of our customers and in our internal operations. As a Privacy Program Manager, you will be a key contributor to the development of our business, and the refinement and operation of our internal privacy program. You will also become a trusted partner to our legal, product, business and engineering teams, helping to develop and manage our existing data protection systems and build new products and services for our customers. You will help ensure that we remain a trusted partner to our customers while we pursue operational excellence and innovation in the data protection space.
- Maintain the company’s privacy program, assisting in compliance operations, policy development, program implementation, training and awareness, program monitoring, incident management, risk assessments, etc.
- Assist in product management, acting as a liaison between the Legal and Engineering teams, communicating product requirements, creating and tracking JIRA tickets, and ensuring continued cooperation between departments.
- Leverage your knowledge of privacy regulations and standards to identify and manage privacy and compliance risk across the organization, with a core focus on the protection of personal data. Implement and monitor compliance controls to address any identified risks.
- Working with Legal, Sales, and Marketing, assist in the development of marketing and sales support materials, including go-to-market support playbooks and training materials.
- Perform other tasks as assigned, including managing responses to privacy questionnaires and RFPs and managing security audits.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have a B.A. or B.S. degree and 4+ years of experience working in a privacy operations role.
- Have working knowledge of U.S. and international data protection laws, including GDPR, CCPA/CPRA, and LGPD.
- Have experience developing and managing a privacy program, with strong proficiency in developing and implementing standards, controls, policies, and training initiatives.
- Have strong program and/or project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, drive cross-functional alignment, and track and report on progress. JIRA experience is a plus.
- Are experienced in working with cross-functional teams, particularly with engineering and/or data science teams.
- Are CIPM certified. Other privacy certifications are also welcome.
- Have experience working in the technology or data protection industry, particularly in a high-growth organization.
- Are highly detail-oriented and obsessively organized; you love operational excellence.
- Are a team player excited about taking on new and varied responsibilities in a fast-growing, dynamic organization.