Relyance AI is seeking a highly motivated Technical Marketing Content Developer with exceptional writing and communication skills, as well as deep knowledge of engineering and devops, to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for the development of innovative concepts based on customer and product insights, while leading technical copywriting for our marketing campaigns, digital surfaces including front-end web development, and other B2B marketing initiatives. The core function of this role is to articulate Relyance AI’s value proposition at scale by writing strategically-inspired technical content that is both clear and compelling for target audiences within the Privacy and Data Protection domain.
The right person will have basic knowledge of layout, design, and asset management in order to produce attractive 1-pagers, whitepapers, blog posts, product documentation, social media posts, and more. We are looking for a true creative who has an eye for detail and is passionate about crafting authentic and customer-focused copy at the unique intersection of technology and law. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, attorneys, marketers, sales, product, and business leaders to inform our target audience on how Relyance AI’s groundbreaking innovation meets a vital market demand. You will structure content for readability and shape it in a way that engages and excites our target audience.
- Develop a steady stream of consumable and engaging content that drives product comprehension and conveys thought leadership.
- Research and collaborate with engineering teams to articulate well-structured content that communicates Relyance AI’s product value through an engineering/devops lens.
- Write content that is consistent with and builds on Relyance AI’s brand voice across all channels, while adjusting brand tone and language style based on audience, medium, channel, and use case.
- Be a content custodian of Relyance AI’s products and services across multiple channels.
- Publish and manage content on webpages and social media channels, while applying writing strategies for the digital world and integrating SEO best practices into all web content.
- Monitor content success, traffic, and conversion.
- Understand and stay up-to-date with industry news and trends in order to maintain relevant messaging and identify opportunities for new marketing content.
- Provide documentation and writing support on various projects as needed.
- Quickly understand and produce content based on complex technical concepts and product features for Privacy and Data Protection audiences.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have at least 4+ years of agency/in-house experience leading content development for legal tech brands.
- Have high standards for editing, grammar, and proofreading.
- Have experience with message testing and principles of conversion-focused writing.
- Have a compelling portfolio of work in related industries.
- Have a customer-first mindset.
- Have an interest in product storytelling for niche audiences in tech and law.
- Have experience in writing for a wide variety of formats and audiences, including short-form, long-form, marketing concepts, etc.
- Have experience taking feedback followed by quick iteration.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Writing, Journalism, Communications, Legal, or other relevant field.
- Have at least basic knowledge of digital marketing and effective SEO tactics.
- Showcase a strong sense of strategic thinking through your portfolio of original work; a plus if there’s proven experience communicating in the technology category or B2B SaaS space.