As a pre-sales Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for partnering with the sales team to deliver demonstrations of the Relyance AI privacy and data governance platform to prospective customers and highlight its value to manage privacy and data governance requirements.
You will act as a trusted adviser in matters of privacy and data protection to prospects and customers and provide consultation on product capability and value to address business needs. Through interactive and engaging pre-sales engagements, you will analyze an organization’s privacy environment and propose and demonstrate how Relyance AI’s platform can address their requirements and solve their business problems.
As our Solution Consultant with a focus on privacy, you will play a key role throughout the sales cycle from initial qualification, discovery through tailored product demonstrations, deep dives and including executive level presentations.
- Act as Relyance AI’s subject matter expert for privacy and data protection during the sales cycle and understand how the Relyance platform can address business problems including key privacy regulations and business drivers.
- Assist in the closure of sales opportunities by demonstrating a complete understanding of and resolving questions regarding Relyance AI’s platform being the optimal solution for addressing data privacy and governance requirements for organizations across the globe.
- Provide expertise in relevant aspects of privacy and regulatory requirements during demonstrations of the Relyance AI platform to prospects and existing customers.
- Contribute to the progression of sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle, from initial qualification of prospects, through product demonstrations, addressing questions and concerns, and developing closure plans.
- Stay current on relevant privacy and regulatory requirements for data protection to maintain a high degree of credibility with prospects and customers.
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required to assist in pre-sales demonstrations.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between Relyance and competitors as well as alternative approaches.
You are a good fit if you
- Have prior experience in a customer facing role, either in pre or post sales.
- Have a good understanding of important regulations governing data protection and privacy (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, etc).
- Exposure to managing privacy and data governance requirements in a large organization.
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to immerse yourself in the privacy and data-protection space and gain a deep understanding of the issues enterprises face in managing data privacy requirements.
- Are a good listener and can make an emotional connection to prospects and customers working in a challenging privacy environment.
- Experience working collaboratively with different parts of an organization, including sales, product development, solution delivery and services.
- Have good interpersonal skills, a customer centric attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Are equally comfortable in live and remote customer meetings.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CIPP certifications helpful.