Relyance AI is shifting the entire landscape of data protection technology through automation and machine learning. Our “Trust as a Service” multi-tenant SaaS platform is redefining Data Privacy for our customers. With all the innovation that we are doing for our customers there comes the responsibility of securing our customers data. The Security Engineering team will be building the best in-class infrastructure to safeguard customers data and empower the engineering teams to process and store customer data in a safe, secure, and compliant way by default. We’re looking for infrastructure-focused software engineers to design, build, and lead adoption of infrastructure and tools that create strong security invariants for the protection of our customers' data. You will have the opportunity to build abstractions, frameworks and libraries that allow developers to focus on their job while security and compliance is done correctly for them under the cover.
- Securing Kubernetes cluster and ensuring their safe usage for production, staging and development environments.
- Building automation for detecting and responding to security events.
- Working with Infrastructure-as-Code technologies to apply security controls before deployment.
- Investigating solutions to new container use cases and product risks.
- Evaluating technologies for improving security defenses.
- Integrating security controls across cloud-native and third-party tools.
You are a good fit if you have,
- If you have 8+ years of experience working as Backend/Cloud Engineer with CS or equivalent Bachelors/Masters Degree.
- If you have experiece working as a Security Engineer on any of the Cloud Platforms like GCP, AWS, Azure.
- Background working in security engineering organizations, protecting Cloud environments (especially running lambda/cloud functions, kubernetes engine).
- Past experience working on establishing security best practices. It would be great if it was on one or more of Cloud Platforms like Google Cloud, AWS, Azure.
- Run PoC's for potential new security controls and determine their effectiveness.
- Familiarity with security frameworks and risk-based security programs.
- Knowledge of Terraform, Helm and other configuration management tools.
- Familiarity with Python, Go and/or other scripting/coding language.