Holistically design and architect Relyance’s AI's Product, User Interface & Experience
As the primary user interface and experience designer at Relyance AI, you will craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution. You will get to distill and define the expression of who we are as a company, including creating our brand. You will need to untangle hard conceptual problems and have sharp intuition for how people use, and their desired UI/UX.
One of the primary users of the Relyance AI product is legal teams. Legal teams are probably one of the most technically deprived communities, where they are yet to experience great product design and automation for their workflows. You will have the opportunity to create an iPhone moment for someone.
The role requires you to think critically and design with first principles. Given you are really laying the foundation on which the whole house is built, you need to pay close attention to details, have a forward-thinking outlook, and scrappiness for the present needs. You are obsessed with experiencing the user's pain, relating to it, and solving for it, with the guidance of the domain expert
This is a great opportunity to work at a fast growing early stage startup for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Design the whole user experience journey in the product.
- Work on all phases of product design from initial brainstorming to visual design.
- Help define our design process.
- Work closely with the founders, engineering, sales, and marketing.
- Conduct research on legal team historical product usage patterns, distill to the core principles, and produce repeatable themes that can apply across the product.
- Help define the aesthetics of who we are as a company.
You are a good fit if you:
- You care about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs. You don't get stuck on pretty UI and can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- You have strong beliefs, loosely held. You're a good listener who likes to collaborate.
- You like to tell stories using both words and visuals and strategize the best way to make your point.
- You are a master of your tools, and can create pixel-perfect visual designs (we use Figma).