The primary objective of this role is to help Relyance AI customers achieve their business outcomes and derive value from their investment in the platform.
High-level responsibilities include:
- Manage the adoption, expansion, retention, and overall post-implementation experience for your portfolio.
- Increase customer retention by conducting check-in meetings for tactical items, and performing business reviews with C-level executives / decision-makers to align on their objectives and business outcomes.
- Establish trust and build relationships with different customer stakeholders (including managers, directors, VPs, CISO’s, etc.).
- Ideate and develop joint success plans with customers to ensure there is a clear plan in place to achieve the challenges customers are looking to solve using Relyance, drive adoption, and surface opportunities to expand existing accounts assuming it aligns with the overall success of the customer.
- Understand customer workflows and proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their opportunity with our product/service and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success.
- Be the voice of the customer by consistently capturing customer feedback, customer highlights, and lowlights and channel that internally with various stakeholders (product, exec team, etc.).
- Becoming a Relyance AI product expert.
- Identify process gaps, templatize and implement playbooks to scale and optimize the Relyance AI customer success function.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to manage deals, renewals, and expansions.
- Actively participate in shaping the future of the Customer Success organization at Relyance AI.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience managing and driving adoption with enterprise accounts preferably with SaaS companies/products.
- Are curious. This role will challenge your technical and domain-specific skills and having a healthy dose of curiosity about the modern technology stack and the current privacy landscape will set you up for success.
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to think from first principles.
- Have the ability to break down big problems / ambiguous goals into smaller actionable steps. A bias for creating clarity (for internal stakeholders and customers) and strong project management skills will be a key part of this role.
- Have empathy for customer workflows and the ability to dig deep. Making customers successful makes you successful.
- Have past technical experience in some capacity and find modern technology stacks fascinating. For example, experience with code in your past experience/school or a side project or technical SaaS implementation experience. While coding will not be a part of this role, the willingness and curiosity to lean into different technology stacks and work with technical stakeholders will set you up for success.
- Nice to have: Have prior privacy experience (GDPR, CCPA, GRC, etc.) in some capacity. While this isn’t a mandatory requirement, it will help you better understand our customer workflows.