About this Role:
Relyance is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Senior Software Engineer for the Integrations and Content Infrastructure team. You will have an enormous opportunity to create integrations for our Multi-tenant/SaaS-based Relyance platform with popular marketing, HR, sales, and data storage SaaS providers in order to assist our customers in managing GDPR/CCPA privacy compliance for their vendors.
- Implement integrations with 3rd party SaaS providers to track personal data usage across our customer’s ecosystem of vendors
- Implement integrations with contract management providers to ensure reliable retrieval and processing of legal documents
- Implement integrations to assist legal council in managing subject access requests
- Design and implement backend infrastructure related to integrations
- Collaborate with team members in the organization to integrate with core backend services.
- Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, platform scaling, configuration management, monitoring, etc in order to improve organization-wide visibility and better debugging.
- Help improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You are good fit if you:
- Have strong hands-on programming experience in Python, GO, Java, or C++.
- Experience using REST APIs and libraries of SaaS vendors
- Enjoy building distributed/scalable backend infrastructure with a microservices-first design.
- Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- A mindset to ensure stability of production environment, applying software engineering solutions to run/manage applications
- Love to demonstrate, and incrementally build 100% confidence in all of the layers/components you develop.
- Have a deep sense of appreciation for test-driven methodology
- Love driving projects end-to-end to deliver value to customers