Relyance AI is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Senior Backend Engineer for the Cloud Infrastructure team. You will have an enormous opportunity to work on integrating our multi-tenant, SaaS-based platform with popular infrastructure platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure) and observability tools (Datadog/AppDynamics) to create value for our tenants in the privacy and compliance domain. In addition to these tools, you will learn Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL Database, BigTable, and BigQuery. You will have the opportunity to work as a Backend Engineer designing and implementing microservices, as well as gaining substantive exposure on DevSecOps for production environment.
- Integrate with cloud infrastructure (Azure/GCP/AWS) for accurate detection of data flows in tenant environment
- Implement modules to integrate the Relyance AI platform with different Infrastructure monitoring tools, APM tools, observability tools, and security scanning tools (Datadog, NewRelic, AppDynamics, Lightstep)
- Collaborate with other team members in the organization to integrate with core backend services.
- Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, platform scaling, configuration management, monitoring, and more in order to improve organization-wide visibility and debugging.
- Help improve engineering standards, tooling, and process.
- Improve overall observability by implementing monitoring, metrics, logs and Service Level Objectives (SLO)
You are a good fit if you:
- Have strong hands-on programming experience in either C++(14/20), Python 3.X, or GO.
- Experience developing secure, distributed systems hosted in cloud platforms, such as AWS, GCP, Azure, or IBM Cloud
- Enjoy building distributed/scalable backend infrastructure with a microservices-first design.
- Understand Linux operating systems and networking.
- Experience developing automated infrastructure in GCP or any other cloud provider
- Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- A mindset to ensure stability of production environment, applying software engineering solutions to run and manage applications
- Love to demonstrate and incrementally build 100% confidence in all the layers/components you develop.
- Have a deep sense of appreciation for test-driven methodology.
- Love driving projects end-to-end to deliver business with an eye towards resource frugality
- Always take a customer-first and team-first approach