At Reltio, we’re on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We are disrupting the master data management (MDM) software market when we launched the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. The Reltio Connected Data Platform leverages a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected omnichannel experiences for their customers, partners and employees.
We’ve earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, our culture and our people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offers flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let’s talk!
How You Make a Difference:
As an integral member of the Information Security Team, the Sr. Cloud Security Engineer role will be responsible for growing and leading many information security functions at Reltio. As a Sr. Cloud Security Engineer, you will use your technical experience to assess, design, engineer and implement various security and operational controls in Reltio's Azure environment. These controls will be aligned and focused on achieving compliance with Reltio's security standards.
The Sr. Cloud Security Engineer will partner with other technology teams for initiatives related to security strategy and implementation. The successful candidate will partner with leaders across the business to develop and deliver solutions that support business strategies and protect Reltio’s intellectual property and customer data globally.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Serve as a Azure security subject matter expert by providing guidance on industry best practices and defense in-depth strategies
- Proven experience with Azure centralized subscription management (e.g. Landing Zone)
- Create security and operational controls to enforce various aspects of Reltio’s security policies
- Work with the respective functional teams and stakeholders to resolve security related configuration issues
- Perform technical risk assessments of new technology and ensure the solution meets secure architecture designs
- Assess and measure risk impact of a security deficiency and communicate the risk or risks to stakeholders
- Proactively identify issues and recommend configuration settings or supporting solutions to mitigate security deficiencies
Skills You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience implementing security solutions in Azure
- Strong cybersecurity background and knowledge
- Understanding of cyber threat vectors and countermeasures
- Understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows platforms
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Security
- Understanding of networking (WAN, LAN, wLAN), network domains (Internet, intranet, DMZ), communication techniques/protocols (IP and others), and their combined effects on network and host systems security
- Strong knowledge of industry standard security technology: anti-virus & anti-malware, SIEM, SOAR, vulnerability scanning, DLP, firewall, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Strong experience with scripting and infrastructure-as-code (IaC)
- Experience with industry frameworks such as SOC1/SOC2, HITRUST, ISO
- Solid understanding of audit methodologies and processes
- Experience working with virtual teams in a global environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable and agile
- Good interpersonal, partnership, and leadership skills (without direct authority of others)
Skills That Are Nice to Have:
- Experience developing and operationalizing a vulnerability management program
- Experience working with container-based architectures
- Security and Cloud certifications
Reltio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Reltio is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.