Do you love games?
Are you interested in the task of supporting our game developers?
If so, our DevOps Engineer role might be the right fit for you!
Relic Entertainment, a wholly owned AAA subsidiary of SEGA, is the award-winning RTS developer of Homeworld, and the Dawn of War and Company of Heroes franchises. Our studio focuses on building the technology we need to create the game experiences of the future.
Currently, we are on the hunt for a DevOps Engineer who excels at their craft. If you know you’re awesome and want to do cool things at Relic, we want to hear from you!
As our DevOps Engineer, here’s some of the stuff you could be doing …
- Working with the tech team as clients to understand and improve workflows and processes
- Forward our automated testing efforts by editing the engine codebase to support expanded test scenarios
- Acting as a liaison between our development and QA teams to help find the sources of runtime failures
We’re looking for someone who has…
- 2+ years’ professional experience in developer support, games industry an asset
- Experience with C++ & Perforce
- A post-secondary education (degree) in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- A passion and curiosity for identifying problems and solving them
- A positive attitude, a sense of humour, and a passion for games
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration systems
It's a bonus if you have...
- Experience with C#
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of the SEGA family (includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, Amplitude Studios, and Hardlight Studio) which means you’ll have an opportunity to work on AAA games and learn a ton. If that wasn’t enough, we also offer top-notch benefits and perks, including an extensive extended health benefits plan and retirement savings plan. On top of that, we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games so we offer competitive total compensation packages.
Please apply through this portal - you'll see the link below! We receive a ton of applications so we’re going to need a little patience from you while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that standout so be sure to highlight why YOU are awesome!
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that best fit what we’re looking for, so please make sure you tell us about yourself and how you would like to contribute to our team.