Are you a marketer at heart and an artist by trade?
Do you thrive on creating designs that excite and connect with a community?
If so, our Marketing Artist opportunity might be the perfect fit for you!
Relic Entertainment, a wholly owned studio of SEGA, is the award winning RTS developer of Homeworld, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes, and we’re on the hunt for a Marketing Artist to create, design, and produce the eye-catching promotional and marketing material we use to connect with fans. This soon to be Relican will be an integral part of our Brand team and will be tasked with using their creativity in all formats (from web to print!). As a studio, our role is to create a workplace where people are energized and empowered to not only do their best work but to continually surpass their best. We’ll push you out of your comfort zone to become the best version of you by giving you the ownership and creative freedom to solve our most challenging problems.
As our Marketing artist, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Acting as the life-force behind achieving our marketing goals: We need you to be able to work with our brand team to design and deliver high-caliber visual designs and promotional assets
- Taking on the role of quality gatekeeper: We’ll count on you to provide creative feedback on marketing advertising materials developed outside of the studio
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders: You’ll be managing a studio asset schedule and coordinating with internal stakeholders at both Relic as well as SEGA to deliver key art and campaign materials
- Supporting cinematic: Working with our Cinematic Artist, we’ll need you to capture compelling gameplay footage and screenshots
We’re looking for someone who has…
- At least three years of professional experience (can be on the agency or client side)
- Experience designing in both digital and print formats
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools, such as InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator and ideally Flash / HTML 5
- A diploma or degree in graphic design or a related discipline
- An innate sense of design composition
- An ability to get the ball rolling and rock out in both a team and independent setting
- A love for games! You must be a gamer at heart
What’s in it for you?
In addition to working on AAA games and learning a ton, we offer top-notch benefits and perks, including an extensive extended health benefits plan, retirement savings plan, and support for any required relocation or immigration efforts. On top of that, we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games so we offer competitive total compensation packages.
Please apply through this portal - you'll find the application below! Make sure to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know why YOU would be a great fit for our team!
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that best fit what we’re looking for, so please make sure you tell us about yourself and how you would like to contribute to our team.
Note: We are currently only able to accept applications from individuals who are legally qualified to work in Canada.