Do you enjoy creating solutions that lead to the best player experience?
Are you interested in pushing the boundaries of AAA strategy games?
If so, our Programmer openings on an exciting unannounced title might be the perfect fit for you!
At Relic, our programmers flex their technical wizardry to create awesome games. They’re not constrained by technologies or intimidated by change. Relicans are solution minded, nimble, and some of the most talented folks in the industry. Pretty exciting, right? Well, wait till you see some of the stuff we’re up to and how we’re growing. We want to be THE destination strategy gaming studio. To do this, we intentionally are not posting technical specifics for this role. Instead, we’re looking for awesome people who excel at their craft.
If you know you’re kickass and are excited to code in any of the following disciplines, we want to hear from you: Server, Web, AI, Engine & Optimization, Build, Gameplay, Rendering, Tools and UI.
As our Programmer, here's what you might be doing...
- Serving the emperor by contributing to Dawn Of War III or battling in the forces with our cross-functional teams
- Collaborating with other disciplines to see your ideas come to life in all aspects of game development
- Helping us thrive in the future by creating software systems that are scalable and cross platform
- Rolling up your sleeves to debug, profile and optimize code
- Taking our technology to the next level in the capacity of Gameplay, Rendering, Server, AI, Audio, Tools, Optimization, and all realms of game development
- Coding in languages from C++ to LUA, working hands on with our internal tech like Relic's Essence Engine or off-the-shelf components like AWS and Havok
We’re looking for someone who has…
- Experience: You've successfully been able to show your talent through 3+ years of experience in a programmer capacity (preferably in a game studio setting)
- A love for games: You’re a gamer with a passion for creating the best games for our players
- A down to earth attitude: You strive to be the best in your field and you welcome feedback, change, and real talk!
- Passion to evolve and grow: You want to hone your craft to create a legacy while contributing to Relic’s roadmap to the future
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of the SEGA family (includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, and Hardlight Studio) which means you’ll have an opportunity to work on AAA games and learn a ton. We also offer top-notch benefits and perks, including an extensive extended health benefits plan, retirement savings plan, and support for any required relocation or immigration efforts. On top of that, we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games so we offer competitive total compensation packages.
Please apply through this portal - you'll find the application below! Make sure to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know why YOU would be a great fit for our programming team!
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that best fit what we’re looking for, so please make sure you tell us about yourself and how you would like to contribute to our team.