Are you looking to work in games development with a collaborative and hardworking Helpdesk team?
Are you passionate about honing your technical skillset in IT?
If so, our Senior Helpdesk Support role might be the perfect fit for you!
Relic Entertainment is a wholly owned studio of SEGA. We are an award-winning developer of genre-defining games like Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and Age of Empires. We have delivered rich, thoughtful strategy games throughout our history and our vision is to continue making games that people love to play. We have an opportunity for a Senior Helpdesk Support technician to join our studio in beautiful Vancouver.
As part of our IT Helpdesk Support team you will…
- Be a senior go-to technical support expert for all helpdesk requests
- Provide a strong and consistent customer service experience for our studio
- Manage, maintain, and develop core Helpdesk systems, applications, and processes
- Manage and prioritize incoming tasks and troubleshoot complex technical problems effectively and resourcefully
- Champion new hardware, software, and A/V solutions
- Build, image, and deploy workstations via SCCM
- Maintain and manage all hardware inventory
- Support and manage smooth new hire setups and studio desk moves
- Maintain strong vendor relationships and assist with technology procurement and record keeping
- Step up and drive IT projects – end-to-end lifecycle project management
- Be a positive advocate for growth and scalability – speak up about best practices and opportunities, and help drive strong IT solutions
You would be a great fit if you have…
- Education and/or experience in Computer Science or Senior Level Support – at least 3 years’ experience as a Tier 2/3 or Senior Helpdesk level role
- Exceptional customer service skills – a desire to “wow” our employees, coupled with the patience and persistence to solve tough problems
- Technical aptitude for a wide variety of technologies, from on-premise to cloud applications
- A love of technology – including hardware/software knowledge, refined troubleshooting, and task management skills
- Experience with Media and Entertainment design tools and creation suites such as Autodesk, Perforce, Creative Cloud, Allegorithmic Substance, Pixologic Zbrush
- A proactive mindset, operational independence, energy, and a positive attitude
- A love for games!
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Experience working within a game studio or software developer
- SCCM certified, Windows Server experience, MCSE
Are you game? We’d like to hear from you!
Please apply through our careers page (www.relic.com) and we will be in touch shortly to let you know about next steps.
This is Relic
We have a culture of kindness, transparency, and play. There is a lot of heart and passion at this studio – we get to work on projects we’re proud of and we work hard to be the best at what we do. We are curious, we strive for excellence, we build on each other’s ideas, and we celebrate each other’s great work. Relicans organize movie nights, game tournaments, life drawing, community and charity events, and more. Basically, we believe that good work starts with a community you’re excited to spend your day with, both in and out of the studio.
You will also become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, this includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, Hardlight Studio, and Amplitude Studios), which gives us access to the resources to enable us to build on our legacy of innovation.