We are looking for a skilled senior leader to help us develop and deliver a new, unannounced title.
Does a founding role on a new project sound like a dream job?
Relic Entertainment is a wholly owned studio of SEGA. We are an award-winning developer of genre-defining games like Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and Age of Empires. We have delivered rich, thoughtful strategy games throughout our history and our vision is to continue making games that people love to play.
Please reach out to us if you are an experienced, collaborative, and energetic Executive Producer who is committed to quality and deeply familiar with the art of game development, our industry, and the AAA environment. We are looking for someone with the veteran experience and leadership skills to grow, motivate, and manage a world-class team while maintaining clear and constant communication throughout the organization.
As an EP you will…
- Oversee studio level franchise strategy
- Direct all aspects of game development
- Partner with supporting functional teams, including publishing, marketing, finance, licensing, international, quality assurance and customer service
- Inspire world-class developers, nurture team health, foster a culture of success and maintain a creative environment
- Direct strategic analysis of market trends and competition
- Live and breathe Relic’s “Player First” development philosophy, collaborating with players to create world-class strategy games
You are a great fit if you have…
- Shipped multiple AAA products
- 5 - 10 years leading video game teams
- Demonstrable sense of ownership
- Extraordinary communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills
- Recognized ability to grow, motivate, challenge, and lead large teams
- Experience formulating product messaging and marketing plans, as well as experience with a wide range of business models and monetization methods
- Strong knowledge of the game market and gaming platforms
- Recognized ability to coach and mentor diverse employees at all levels
- Growth mindset and commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent/relevant work experience
Are you game? We’d like to hear from you!
Please apply through our careers page (www.relic.com) and we will be in touch shortly to let you know about next steps.
This is Relic
We have a culture of kindness, transparency, and play. There is a lot of heart and passion at this studio – we get to work on projects we’re proud of and we work hard to be the best at what we do. We are curious, we strive for excellence, we build on each other’s ideas, and we celebrate each other’s great work. Relicans organize movie nights, game tournaments, life drawing, community and charity events, and more. Basically, we believe that good work starts with a community you’re excited to spend your day with, both in and out of the studio.
Relic benefits include an extended benefits package, RRSP/DPSP matching program (subject to eligibility requirements), local discounts to gyms and restaurants in the area, and regular studio and community events. For designated roles, relocation and immigration assistance may be available.
You will also become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, this includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, Hardlight Studio, and Amplitude Studios), which gives us access to the resources to enable us to build on our legacy of innovation.