Do you believe in building trust-based relationships, call yourself a natural connector, and would like to learn more about the games industry?
Are you someone who is highly organized, a self-starter, and feel comfortable juggling multiple priorities?
If so, our Talent Coordinator role might be the perfect fit for you!
Relic Entertainment, a wholly owned studio of SEGA, is the award winning RTS developer of Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes and most recently Age of Empire IV and we’re on the hunt for a Talent Coordinator! As a studio, our role is to create a workplace where people are energized and empowered to not only do their best work but to continually surpass their best. We’ll push you out of your comfort zone to become the best version of you by giving you ownership and freedom to solve our most challenging problems.
Our team’s goal is to create an industry leading Talent Team by doing things that are anything but traditional. This means putting employee experience first, promoting transparency, and being accountable. We believe in leveraging real-talk and honest feedback to promote continuous improvement while delivering impactful results for the studio.
As our Talent Coordinator you will…
- Provide support to your fellow Relicans by promoting our various programs and resources while answering any questions that come up along the way.
- Support our Talent Operations team with our day-to-day tasks – you’ll be responsible for delivering a number of our programs including: onboarding, offboarding, recognition programs, employee records, benefits, reporting, and candidate relocation, among many other things!
- Help us create and/or improve existing HR programs by conducting research while applying your knowledge of HR best practices to help us create great program offerings.
- "Pitch in" to help other members of the team when the need arises – we’re in tech so priorities are always changing and after all, we're one team!
- Be an ambassador for our team in our studio by participating in, and occasionally organizing, playtests, tournaments, and other social events.
We’re looking for someone who has…
- Recently graduated from a post-secondary diploma or degree program, ideally with a focus on HR
- 2+ years customer service, admin or operations experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and a can-do attitude – we believe in leaving the ego at the door, and overall, supporting people in reaching their potential
- Outstanding organization, hustle, and time management skills – you will have autonomy to run with things independently
- Curiosity and a desire to learn – whether you’re new to games, HR, or both, you should be driven to learn something new each day about our industry and/or profession.
- A desire to build strong, transparent, and genuine relationships with candidates, our team and the studio
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Experience working within a HR team (relevant co-op, intern or contract experience)
- Experience working in the high tech or games industry
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, it includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, Hardlight Studio, and Amplitude Studios) which means you’ll have an opportunity to work on AAA games and learn a ton. We also offer top-notch benefits and perks, including an extensive extended health benefits plan, retirement savings plan, and support for any required relocation or immigration efforts. On top of that, we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games so we offer competitive total compensation packages.
Please apply through this portal - you'll find the application below! Make sure to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know why YOU would be a great fit for our team!
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that best fit what we’re looking for, so please make sure you tell us about yourself and how you would like to contribute to our team.
Note: We are currently only able to accept applications from individuals who are legally qualified to work in Canada.
Have you heard? We're making Age of Empires IV!
Check out the trailer here and follow along on social: