Have you developed your technical skill set while working in IT and are looking for a new challenge in a fun and hardworking Helpdesk at an energetic game development studio?
If so, our Senior Helpdesk Support role might be the perfect fit for you!
Relic Entertainment, a wholly owned studio of SEGA, is the award winning RTS developer of Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes and Age of Empires, and we’re on the hunt for a permanent full-time Senior Helpdesk Support technician to join our team.
As a studio, our role is to create a workplace where people are energized and empowered to not only do their best work but to continually surpass their best. We’ll push you out of your comfort zone to become the best version of you by giving you the ownership and creative freedom to solve our most challenging problems.
As part of our IT Helpdesk Support team you will…
- Be our senior go-to technical support expert for all helpdesk requests
- Provide a strong and consistent customer service experience for all staff
- Manage, maintain, and develop core Helpdesk systems, applications and processes
- Manage and prioritize incoming tasks effectively
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems while being resourceful
- Champion new hardware, software and A/V solutions
- Build, image and deploy workstations via SCCM
- Maintain and manage all hardware inventory
- Support new hire setup and studio desk moves, ensuring both are as pain-free as possible
- Maintain strong vendor relationships and assist with technology procurement and record keeping
- Step up and drive IT projects – end-to-end lifecycle project management
- Be an advocate for growth and scalability – we want you to challenge the status quo, speak up about opportunities and be a leader toward strong IT solutions
We’re looking for someone who has...
- Education and/or experience in Computer Science or Senior Level Support – at least 3 years experience as a Tier 2/3 or Senior Helpdesk level role.
- Exceptional customer service skills – a desire to “wow” our employees, coupled with the patience and persistence to solve tough problems
- Technical aptitude for a wide variety of technologies, from on-premise to cloud applications
- A love for technology – including hardware/software knowledge and refined troubleshooting and task management skills
- Experience with Media and Entertainment design tools and creation suites IE: Autodesk, Perforce, Creative Cloud, Allegorithmic Substance, Pixologic Zbrush
- A proactive mindset, operational independence, energy and a positive attitude.
- A love for games!
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Experience working within a game studio or software developer
- SCCM certified, Windows Server experience, MCSE
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, it includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, Hardlight Studio, and Amplitude Studios) which means you’ll have an opportunity to work on AAA games and learn a ton. We also offer top-notch benefits and perks, including an extensive extended health benefits plan, retirement savings plan, and support for any required relocation or immigration efforts. On top of that, we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games so we offer competitive total compensation packages.
Please apply through this portal - you'll find the application below! Make sure to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know why YOU would be a great fit for our team!
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that best fit what we’re looking for, so please make sure you tell us about yourself and how you would like to contribute to our team.
Note: We are currently only able to accept applications from individuals who are legally qualified to work in Canada.
Have you heard? We're making Age of Empires IV!
Check out the trailer here and follow along on social: