Do you love games?
Are you interested in the task of being the gatekeeper of our build?
If so, our Build and Automation Programmer role might be the right fit for you!
Relic Entertainment, a wholly owned studio of SEGA, is the award winning RTS developer of Homeworld, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes, and we’re on the hunt for a Build and Automation Programmer to work in our Vancouver studio. As a studio, our role is to create a workplace where people are energized and empowered to not only do their best work but to continually surpass their best. We’ll push you out of your comfort zone to become the best version of you by giving you the ownership and creative freedom to solve our most challenging problems.
As our Build and Automation Programmer, here’s what you could be doing …
- Maintaining a distributed automated build & content pipeline system for workday support
- Diagnosing problems with the way the build system works & fixing them
- Supporting the development team by ensuring continuous integration is functioning and finding error sources when automated testing methods fail
- Documenting the use & maintenance of our build system
- Schedule coordination of maintenance with other departments: IT, Programming, & various game teams
- Writing and maintaining GUI applications in C# and WPF
We’re looking for someone who has…
- 3+ years of build and automation programming experience
- Strong C# skills
- Worked with continuous integration systems
- Experience with REST
- Experience with Perforce
- A passion and curiosity for identifying problems and solving them
- A positive attitude, a sense of humour, and a passion for games
It’s a bonus if you have experience with…
- SQL Server
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, it includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, Hardlight Studio, and Amplitude Studios) which means you’ll have an opportunity to work on AAA games and learn a ton. We also offer top-notch benefits and perks, including an extensive extended health benefits plan, retirement savings plan, and support for any required relocation or immigration efforts. On top of that, we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games so we offer competitive total compensation packages.
Please apply through this portal - you'll find the application below! Make sure to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know why YOU would be a great fit for our team!
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that best fit what we’re looking for, so please make sure you tell us about yourself and how you would like to contribute to our team.
Note: We are currently only able to accept applications from individuals who are legally qualified to work in Canada.
Have you heard? We're making Age of Empires IV!
Check out the trailer here and follow along on social: