Reliant.MD Medical Associates is looking to hire an experienced Nurse Practitioner to provide full-time on-site care to our Long Term Care Residence. The candidate must have an active Kentucky APRN (Nurse Practitioner) license, DEA for schedule 2 medications with a Kentucky Address listed, & KASPER Account.
***Must be fully vaccinated prior to start date***
- Range of $50.00- $60.00 per hour with company-sponsored health, vision, and dental insurance
945 West Russell Street Elkhorn City, KY 41522
- Available Monday- Friday during business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Experience providing patient care as a Nurse Practitioner for a minimum of 2 years.
- Active Kentucky APRN license
- DEA (Kentucky Address listed)
- Valid NPI # (National Provider Identifier)
- Comfortable self-managing and working autonomously to diagnose and treat patients
- Experience providing patient care as a Nurse Practitioner in a long-term care setting
- Credentialed with Medicare & Medicaid in Illinois
- Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a respectful and professional manner.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by providing treatments and prescribing medicine
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development