Reliant.MD Medical Associates is looking to hire an experienced Registered Nurse to provide on-site care to our long-term care patients. This full-time position requires a Registered Nurse who already holds an active Kentucky Registered Nurse license in good standing.
***Must be fully vaccinated prior to start date***
- Range of $30.00- $35.00 per hour with company-sponsored health, vision, and dental insurance
- Landmark of Elkhorn City: 945 W Russell St Elkhorn City, KY 41522
- Active RN or LVN license in state of Kentucky
- Must be CPR certified (Required)
- Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing experience (Preferred)
- Available Monday- Friday during business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Assist in providing a safe environment for the client
- Take and record Vital signs twice a day and as needed
- Rounding with the Telehealth provider, taking the tablet room to room for a provider to see patient
- Scribe for the Telehealth provider
- Comply with all documentation and record-keeping requirements
- Create Care Plans for our Chronic Care Management program
- Oversee Remote Patient Monitoring. Watch the RPM dashboards, escalate flags as needed. Keep accurate inventory of devices.
- Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
- Treat client, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
Job Type: Full-time