Reliant.MD Medical Associates is looking to hire an experienced Nurse Practitioner to provide on-site care to our Long Term Care Residence. This is a part-time contract 1099 position. The candidate must already have an active Michigan NP (APRN) license and DEA (MI address listed).
MINIMUM COMMITMENT & COMPENSATION
- Available: 1 day/week (Monday- Friday preferably Friday) during the hours of 9:00 am -5:00 pm
- $50.00/ Hour
- 911 S. 3rd St. Niles, MI 49120
- Experience providing patient care as a Nurse Practitioner for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience at a psychiatric facility and/or with psychiatric patients
- Valid Michigan APRN (Nurse Practitioner)
- Valid DEA for Michigan (MI Address listed)
- Valid National Provider Identifier # (NPI)
- Must be comfortable self-managing and working autonomously to diagnose and treat patients
- Credentialed with Medicare & Medicaid in Michigan is preferred.
- Adult/Geriatric APRN (Nurse Practitioner) preferred
- Bi-lingual (preferred, but not required)
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a respectful and professional manner.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by providing treatments and prescribing medicine
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development