Does driving innovation and enriching our human experience through technology make you tick? At Re-Leased we are reimagining the future of commercial real estate.
Relocate with Re-Leased to the sunny Hawkes Bay, where the produce is beautiful and the wine is bountiful!
Our cloud-based commercial property management software is designed to specifically meet the needs of commercial property owners and property managers and make Commercial Real Estate simple and seamless for all parties.
As Senior Security Engineer you will build and manage security tooling to detect and respond to systems security issues, stay up to date with the latest security vulnerabilities, participate in incident response and work closely with engineering teams to advise on secure architecture, best practices and help secure our environment as a whole.
- Be the driving force behind growing our Security practice and advocate for and implement best practices for our business’s security handling and governance
- Raise awareness and be a subject matter expert to tech teams, empowering them to maintain security throughout the SDLC
- Implement, maintain, and improve security infrastructure in Microsoft Azure
- Conduct security threat modelling of existing and emerging systems and technologies at Re-Leased
- Assist in vulnerability management and remediation processes and contribute to remediation plans
- Help lead incident response through in-depth, technical analysis and remediation
- Participate with the resolution of security-related infrastructure configurations or failures
- Track and maintain operational security metrics (i.e. threats, risks, issues).
- Significant experience developing and documenting security processes and plans based on common information security management frameworks (ISO 270x, SOC 2, NIST or CIS)
- Professional experience in leading, designing, developing and deploying security and operations best practice, monitoring, and tooling
- Technical knowledge of security engineering, identity and access management, applied cryptography, and security protocols
- Demonstrated cloud experience with Azure or similar (e.g. IAM best practices, networking, securing multi-account setups, etc.).
- Experience working with engineers to create and ingest the right logs, configure meaningful risk-based alerting
- Coding experience using at least one language such as C#, Python, etc. and preferably experience in software development and automation
- Proven ability to coach and mentor others within the security domain
Our culture is very important to us too, and we strongly believe in living out our core values:
- People First: One team globally; our people and customers always come first.
- Find a Way: Like a river, we find a way around all obstacles
- Win or Learn: Our journey for improvement never ends; enjoy the ride!
Why Join Re-Leased?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing global business where we encourage thought diversity and driving new ideas. In exchange, we can offer a genuine opportunity to join a fast paced, success story and the chance to become part of an award winning team and grow your own career with us.
To express an interest please submit your details and tell us your story!