Relay, a Raleigh-based tech startup, is looking to change the way we communicate. We’re on a mission that matters.
Frontline workers are the lifeblood of our economy and we're building the cloud platform that makes them better, faster and safer than ever before. Our cloud solution offers a data driven approach to frontline work through real time communications, real time location information and powerful real time data and insights.
Here at Relay, we've designed, built, and launched an entirely new product category – a simple, rugged, internet-enabled smart-device and all the software that runs it – and we’re disrupting the handheld radio industry for B2B clients and frontline workers across multiple industries and verticals.
We've achieved proven product-market fit with a user experience that solves real-world customer pain and unlocks new capabilities and are expanding our operations team to support this growth.
We are currently seeking a Sales Enablement Manager who will thrive in a dynamic start-up environment. Your expertise in training design and delivery, combined with your understanding of sales processes and methodologies will play a crucial role in driving our sales enablement initiatives and ensuring the success of our organization.
This role will be based in our North Hills, Raleigh, North Carolina HQ and we work in a hybrid model with 3 days in the office, 2 days remote.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Manager who will play a critical role in enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of our inside sales and enterprise sales teams. This role is pivotal in ensuring that our sales teams have the tools, training, and resources needed to excel in a dynamic and competitive market.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive sales training programs for new hires and ongoing training for existing team members. Collaborate with subject matter experts to create training materials, sales playbooks, and resources that align with our sales methodologies and strategies.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to sales representatives, helping them refine their selling skills and overcome challenges.
- Conduct regular sales meetings and workshops to reinforce best practices.
- Become an SME on Relay’s evolving library of sales collateral, including sales presentations, battle cards, product guides, and objection handling materials and collaborate with marketing to ensure this content is fresh and relevant
- Partner with marketing and to ensure our sales content is up-to-date, relevant, and aligned with our brand messaging.
- In collaboration with Sales Operations, analyze and assess the current sales processes, identifying areas for improvement and efficiency gains. Implement best practices and process enhancements to streamline the sales cycle and increase conversion rates.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of sales enablement initiatives.
- Produce regular reports to track progress and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with product management to stay informed about product updates and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in a Sales Enablement or Sales Training role, preferably in a B2B technology or startup environment.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and influence without direct authority.
- Proficiency in using sales enablement and CRM software.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
About us: company, culture & perks:
We have a culture where we empower our Relayers to do the best work in their lives. We call this idea BWIML (best work in my life).It's truly amazing what happy, engaged team members can achieve. Our ever evolving list of benefits means you'll be able to achieve work/life balance, stay healthy, perform impactful work, grow in your role, look after yourself/your family, and invest in your future.
At Relay, we offer...
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits for you and those who depend on you
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Cash Reward + Paid Parental Leave
- Annual credit towards items that promote productivity and/or wellness. This includes smartphones, fitness trackers, gym/fitness memberships, workout equipment and more.
- Free Snacks and Fun Times
- Latest tech, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role