About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and checks since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their Drivers, and help ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
About The Role
Relay Payments is seeking an ambitious, solution-driven Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing start-up in Atlanta, GA. We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer who specializes in platforms that integrate with many 3rd party systems and ISVs. We are looking for someone who will work with our customers to design a solution for how Relay will integrate with customers’ technology stacks.
- Collaborate with sales, partners and product teams to understand, document and design customer requirements and integration plans
- Execute pilot programs and proof of concepts with customers driving enterprise and mid market customers to success
- Project manage customers that require technical integrations
- Help write and maintain Relay’s technical documentation and APIs and review partner documentation
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers and partners
- Work with partners to design integration plans and requirements
- Talk with customers and engineers to determine system requirements and ensure proper handoff to implementation and/or development teams
- Help in researching and developing new products
- 5+ years of Sales Engineering experience: helping reps close deals that require technical integrations
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience: navigating clients with large organizations, complex technology stacks and many requirements
- Effective communication in stakeholder meetings and ability to translate complex technical language into actionable insights
- Strong negotiator with high level of technical expertise, critical thinking, and problem solving ability
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join one of Atlanta’s best-funded, most well-positioned fintech start-ups.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We invest in your future with our 401K match program and personal/professional development funds.
- Do what’s best for your mental, physical and emotional health with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.