Relay Payments is looking for an innovative and self-motivated individual to manage and develop our Salesforce instance for a fast-growing startup. The Salesforce Administrator is part technical project manager, part power-administrator and an individual who will drive alignment across our Salesforce user base. The successful candidate will continually work to solve critical business problems and act as the CRM knowledge and technical expert to implement change management across the business.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
About The Role
- Administrator for Salesforce (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud in Lightning) and other integrated business applications like Hubspot, ZoomInfo, RingLead, Outreach and more.
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features; execute solution design activities such as Flows, validation rules, complex reporting and dashboards in the context of the Salesforce application.
- Collaborate with our Revenue Operations team to help shape the vision for the internal use of Salesforce taking into account impact, dependencies, and opportunities to collaborate with other teams and groups. Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions.
- Review and understand general organizational drivers and context for development projects by assisting in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
- Oversee feature request/support backlog and work with broader Operations group to prioritize and execute enhancements.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Technology teams to create processes that help monitor and maintain data quality within the operational ecosystem.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to solicit feedback that can be used to optimize user experience.
- Maintain high standards for data security and audit compliance.
- Drive user adoption across organization to ensure users are maximizing their use of the platform to ultimately drive business growth.
- Act as a strategic advisor to our business unit leaders and functional teams, to ensure they have the tools and resources required to achieve their business objectives.
- Interact with Development teams and have experience working in sandbox environments and utilizing change sets.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator with 3+ years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Deep technical knowledge of a variety of Salesforce features (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning Reporting, complex Flows, etc)
- Uncompromising integrity and a passion for excellence
- Phenomenal project management skills and a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, manage and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward with a positive attitude
- Creative challenge-solving skills leveraging technology solutions
- Intellectual curiosity to seek out root causes and the ability to pick-up on cues and read between the lines to understand the needs of your stakeholder
- Top-notch communication skills that allow you to connect with end users/different audiences with varying degrees of Salesforce understanding
- Advanced Admin Certification; Hubspot and Outreach experience; experience with Einstein Analytics (Tableau CRM) and other BI Tools that Integrate with Salesforce a plus!
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- Quarterly bonuses!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k match.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.