Relay Payments is seeking an ambitious, solution-driven Salesforce Developer to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you’ll collaborate with Revenue Operations and functional leaders to create custom applications and processes within the CRM, customize visual layouts to provide users with the most relevant experience possible, integrate third-party platforms, troubleshoot technical issues and more. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Apex and Visualforce, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is able to work cross-departmentally.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
About The Role
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the platform using Apex and Visualforce
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications such as Five9, Outreach, Pardot, Hubspot
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Ensure service level availability of the Salesforce platform and integration applications and provide on-call support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues
- 2+ years’ experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA, SOQL/SOSL & Metadata APIs
- Experience designing APIs and integration: OAuth, REST API, Lambda
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
- Have experience in software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Have hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning
- You are a team-player who brings a "whatever it takes" attitude to succeed
- You are passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- You are curious and resourceful - finding creative solutions to problems that arise and always getting the job done
- You have drive, determination, and grit, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are flexible, adaptable, and self-sufficient
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee efficiency, and company growth
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- Quarterly bonuses!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k match.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.