Quality Assurance Analyst
Relay Payments is building a ground floor QA function to support our incredible product team and we are looking for our first QA Analyst to join us! As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Relay, you will be responsible for developing and executing test plans for the products we are building on our next generation payments network. You will work closely with high caliber product managers, designers, and engineers to understand our product features, use cases, and quality requirements. You will be responsible for making sure that our end products meet our high quality standard such that they are functionally correct, user friendly, and free of regressions.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values:
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
What makes a great fit:
- Experience with web and mobile software testing, including test plan documentation
- Comfortable with smoke testing, exploratory testing and regression testing
- Familiar with scrum in Agile methodologies, particularly from a QA perspective
- Self-starter and systems thinker
- Detail-oriented, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information accurately;
- Works well across multiple teams in a collaborative environment
Why Relay Payments:
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- Quarterly bonuses!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k match.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.