Customer Support Engineer
Relay Payments is seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Customer Support Engineer to join our fast-growing technology team. We are looking for a driven, hardworking person who will work directly with our Customer Support and Customer Success teams to help resolve Relay Payments product issues with our customers. This position will require detailed analysis and trouble shooting of customer issues, helping Relay to drive overall customer success.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
- Collaborate with Customer Support and Customer Success Teams to ensure timely and correct support of issues with partners and customers
- Own the engineering side of all support related issues, ensuring uptime, stability, and correctness
- Manage and track all support requests utilizing a ticketing system
- Manage a development process through staging, QA, and production release for each partner integration
- Oversee documentation and other supporting items to most effectively facilitate integrations
- Work closely with the engineering teams to help fix any issues you can't troubleshoot on your own
- Continuously improve our overall integrations process as it grows in numbers and complexities
- Utilize your experience with integrating into TMS, WMS, and ERP systems
- Work on complex financial products in the payments and/or risk management space
- Utilize your abilities to write/edit/contribute to documentation
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- Quarterly bonuses!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k match.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.